The following are some of the advantages you can expect when using new LED technology with Artemis LED:
- Products come with a 3-5 year, no hassle, limited warranty.
- LEDs produce a clean, white and much brighter light with No Light Pollution = Dark Sky Compliant
- LED’s do not produce UV light which significally reduces their attraction to bugs.
- Dimming: LEDs may be dimmable to increase energy savings.
- Less heat: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics.
- Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps
- The light bulb has not changed in over 100 years. It is time to embrace this change.
- LED bulbs are economical with a typical ROI of 12-36 months.
- By converting to LED Lighting, your company may qualify for tax incentives, grants and rebates.
- LED’s drastically reduce energy and maintenance costs
- Money: LED’s put money back in your bank account.
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- Color: LEDs come in many different colors.
- On/Off time: LEDs achieve full brightness in microseconds.
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subjected to frequent on-off cycling, unlike fluorescent lamps which have a shorter lifespan when cycled frequently or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting.